Wednesday 24 March 2010

Funny memories of a student that is about to graduate





Funny incidents happen when you least expect them. That is what happened to me several times.

I might have spent only four years at university, but I witnessed several embarrassing situations where I had no clue of what to do.

Here are some of my funny incidents:

Case one - scenario 1: During my first semester, I decided to put on white pants. I've always believed that white pants look cute and fashionable. So I thought why not to wear them, and I regret it. After my 8 am class at Falaki building, I felt off the stairs and I kept on rolling for two floors! Of course my pants looked like a zebra and I had to stay till 6pm that way or else I will lose points for attendance!

Scenario 2 'but with another pair of white paints': My friend and I went to have a tomato soup in Pottery cafe in front of the old campus. And of course we kept on gossiping till she said "Do you know Christine, I hate boys and I won’t ever get married. I remember that day when the bride was supposed to throw her flowers, and it came at me but I threw it away and all people around thought I was crazy'
Of course I kept on laughing at her. And over a sudden, the spoon slipped from my hand and fell on my pants. The boys sitting next table and all the waiters kept on laughing at me and I got embarrassed. I learned two things,

1. 'Evil eyes' does exist....it’s not an atheist way of thinking
2. NEVER wear white paints at AUC again.

Case two: I was walking in the street with a friend of mine and I was about to enter the old Greek building when a taxi cab passed by and yelled 'Yaaa Mooooozzzaaaaaa' known in English as 'Hot girl'. Suddenly, all students around looked at me and I never found my friend again!

No comments:

Post a Comment