Friday 12 March 2010

Independence and Individuality....are my two favourite words





Most of us experience relationships or dating process with men. Some of which fail, and cause severe depression for a longtime. And thanks to Facebook invention, which reveals everything about your ex-boyfriend, and his girl friends who are doing their best to ‘catch the groom’!
I had two devastating experiences, and I used to ask myself ‘Why am I so sad that I cant move on’? So I came up with some reasons why being single is a blessing, and ways to find the ONE we are looking for.

Let us start with the reasons why being single is close to heavens:

1. You are free
2. You are ‘me and only ME’
3. You are perfect
4. You have freedom of expression
5. You no longer need to hear boring conversations
6. You have self growth opportunity




The how to choose the right guy:

1. Likes attract likes
2. Try to listen
3. Listen to your mind
4. Work on your self-esteem
5. You have to choose:
6. Guys must be secretly examined
7. Listen to your inner voice

Hope it is useful and don’t forget to enjoy every second. Your life belongs to you and only you.

No comments:

Post a Comment